Thursday, December 22, 2011

Season Greeting

December is one of my favorite month because of Christmas/Holidays!!! I love wrapping myself in my blankets and enjoying the cold (as long as I am warm in my blanket), drinking holiday drinks such as peppermint Mocha, gingerbread latte, and even eggnog, and last but not least holiday presents!!! Beside getting gifts I also like wrapping gifts and giving gifts to people I love dearly. This year I decided to make a homemade card for my friends and family. Here is how it looks like:
(I got a soft spot for Polar Bear ^^)

Beside that card for the past few days I been working on a different drawing because I was inspired by a print of a Pin-Up girl drawing by Kei that one of my friend gave me. Maybe one day if I make an online store I will make this drawing into a holiday card or months later when I look back at this drawing I might think "WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING!!":

No comments:

Post a Comment